iLeads.com is hiring:
Part Time Help Desk & Jr. Network Administrator!
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Work hand in hand with the tech ops team and network administrator to proactively solve problems, keep systems up, and maintain functionality of the team and services.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk employees through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair hardware and software.
- Maintain and clean up computers, data room, and network infrastructure.
- Proactively solve problems.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Work with Senior Network Administrator to resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
You must be on site twice per week. Expect to bill between 20 and 30 hours per week, depending on needs. Pay between $15 and $20 per hour depending on qualifications and experience. You will report directly to the Special Projects Director and will interface with all employees and contractors of our company. Following through on tasks and task management are vital, via SharePoint. If you feel that your skills match those of this position, please send your email to email@example.com and include your resume and references. If we are interested in discussing the position with you, we will follow up.